Getting to Tofino, Pacific Rim From Nanaimo, BC, Canada
- Once on Vancouver Island Travel north from Nanaimo on Highway 19 for 43 kilometers (26 miles).
- Take exit 4 onto Highway 4 known as the Pacific Rim Highway. Travel west on Highway 4
towards Port Alberni. This might be a good spot to fill your gas tank
or have something to eat.
- Stay on Highway 4 from Port Alberni to Tofino-Ucluelet junction.
Turn right toward Tofino. Pass through the Pacific Rim National Park
The next intersection after the Rosie Bay sign, Jensen Bay on the right and
Craig Road on the left Turn left and you'll see the sign South Chesterman Beach Homes
- The Tofino Waves beach vacation home rental
is located at 860 Craig Road.
Unit #33, Parking stall #33 is behind the unit.
- The town of Tofino, BC, Canada is a 5 min. drive further north.
- Road Travel Time: 3 hours from Nanaimo
homepage | vacation home tour | rates | location | contact us | testimonials